I can always come to you, you are always there when I need you,
I can tell you anything without it,
because you know me better than I know myself,
I can tell you anything without it,
because you know me better than I know myself,
you understand me always, even if I say nothing.
you laugh with me, you cry with me,
you laugh with me, you cry with me,
you feel me,you are my soul sister,my second half,
my star in the dark, with no one I can laugh as much as with you,
and if I have problems do you hear me and help me,
my star in the dark, with no one I can laugh as much as with you,
and if I have problems do you hear me and help me,
my life without you would not like it is
you're a part of me, and if there were you
you're a part of me, and if there were you
, I would not be the person I am today binich so grateful for everything
you do for me, and just that you're there, and just that you're there, you're all that I have,
nobody can replace you, I give up for anything or anyone back on the world began,
you do for me, and just that you're there, and just that you're there, you're all that I have,
nobody can replace you, I give up for anything or anyone back on the world began,
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVERYTHING ELSE

marie ♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen